Girls, is doing THIS a turn off?

The scenario is this... this girl is waitressing at a cafe. I get her into conversation. Let's assume that we both meet each other's physical standards (I'm cute and she's cute). We also have a lot in common. I ask her "we should have coffee sometime"
So is it a turn off?

• That's Cool
    98% (48)
  • Creepy
    2% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Normally I advocate asking someone out if you're into them, because hey, how can you know if you don't try? But dude, come on, while she's at work? And as a waitress? Keep in mind, if you find her attractive, you're not the only one who does -she probably has to deal with guys asking her out or being inappropriate constantly -and depending on her boss and/or how much of a jerk the dude is, she could get in huge trouble -maybe even fired -if she's not positive and upbeat about it. In my opinion, something like, "hey, I really like talking with you, I'm Guymandude (if she doesn't already have your name) -here's my number if you feel like texting sometime" and writing down your number on a piece of paper with your name on it is best -it puts things in her hands. If she texts you, great, meet up, do your thing, see where things go, maybe ask her out when she's not at work. If she doesn't, wait for her to mention it -if she does, respond based on what she says, if she doesn't, take it as a polite rejection.

What Girls Said 8

• Go for it !
    U never know unless u take a chance.

• Now let's say that girl is very very very attractive. She gets a load of attention from men already. Do you think if a girl is hotter she has her guard up more?

• Thank you, that's very helpful :D I feel like the dynamic changes when a girl already gets a lot of attention.

• No problem :)

• I think that's fine. But you should know some women will find it nice and others creepy. Just do it.

• why would that be creepy?

• It's fine, sounds like a scene from a movie

• Whether it's cool or cute is not the issue.
    If she's into you she'll give you her number if you ask for it.

But why would you ask someone who works in a cafe, out for coffee? Like she's around coffee all day dude, offer the girl a change of scenery.

• You can ask her out, sure. But just because she's nice to you doesn't mean she's into you. It's her job to be nice to you.

• No, not coffee if she works with it all day. Grab a drink

• its cool..