Girls, how long should I wait?

You're standing in line. A cute guy has a brief flirty conversation with you before asking for your number. I specifically used the line "you're really cute, can I have your number?"
So how long should I wait before scheduling a date? Should I text her for a week first? Two weeks?

• Schedule Right Away! First text!
    33% (6)
  • Schedule after two days of texting.
    33% (6)
  • Schedule after five days of texting.
    17% (3)
  • ... a week
    17% (3)
  • more than a week.
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

3

Most Helpful Girl

• right away.

What Girls Said 2

• Soon, but not in the first text. Start up a text conversation first and see where things go -she gave you her number in response to an expression of attraction, which is a good sign, but "hey, I'm that guy from the line -want to go [X] on [date]?" isn't really the best opener.

• Yeah I've opened with that. To be honest, it comes across as kinda thirsty.

• Does thirsty mean desperate in this context?

• Schedule a date soon so she won't lose interest, also talking in person is a so much better way to get to know someone rather than texting. texting is awful and gets boring.

• I really hate texting too so...
      and some girls rock in person but suck to text