Girls, Im 16 and I have not a really hairy but decently hair chest do girls care about that hate it or like it?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was younger, I preferred guys with less chest hair, but it wasn't a dealbreaker (it wouldn't stop me from dating a guy). When I was around 20, I started to date a guy with a hairy chest... and my preferences changed. I like my partner's hairy chest and I don't really care one way or the other.

What Girls Said 7

• Most younger females do not like chest hair. Once you get older and start dating older women, then it's a crap shoot. I like chest hair when it's actually chest hair, not a few patches everywhere. If it's not grown in and you're going to have your chest showing at some point just shave it. For the in between times when you aren't going to show it, let it grow.

• I don't like hair chest.

• lol that's fine

• I don't care. I only mind and don't like it if it's very hairy

• I don't care as long as it's not itchy. I've got no interest in dating a wool sweater.

• I prefer little to no chest hair, myself.

• I don't like hair