Do you have that one person who you truly will never get over?

0|0
5|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Warriors losses have hurt me more than break ups

So... No

0|0
    0|0
    • 1-0, 3 more to go ;)

• Show All
    • I hope so. I really want the Warriors to win, they deserve it. They weren't just the best, with the best record, but they also played the most entertaining basketball; watching Steph Curry is just amazing.
      You guys have a great team for the following years.

• @AleDeEurope Absolutely, the most entertaining team in the league.

A title would also cement Curry and Thompson as the best shooting back court ever, and would put them (in my opinion) in the top 5 of greatest backcourts

What Guys Said 13

• No. There was this girl who I thought I would never get over, but in the end I did got over her. I haven't liked any girl (as in having a crush) since her, and that was 5 years ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think we all have that 1 person who things didn't work out with or who just crushed us into a million pieces and we were never the same. My particular girl now has a kid lol. Sometimes I think of what if but then I remember how much I fucking hate her and how filthy she is and I just smile thinking I got no kids and a bomb job & can do whatever the fuck I want and she just trapped in the same routine day after day lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am over my girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I'm not in the mood to elaborate right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, but you do eventually. You live with the memory.

0|0
    0|0
  • yep, you will never forget but you move on with life. I'm still trying to find another girl exactly like her in Canada, because she lives in China.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not yet. She'll come though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but I don't know her in real life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but there is nothing I can do about it. She's gone :/

0|0
    1|0
  • There was one girl but I moved on... Lol
    Now she is married... I am happy for her 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • So far no, but this one took me two years...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and being without her is awful

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I broke up with my last girlfriend four years ago and am still extremely wary of romantic connections

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Mm, yep. Unfortunately.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ugh I liked this guy since I was 16. Stopped talking to him at 19. It got messy:( I will always like him

• Yes one guy. I know he feels the same way but for some reasons, we aren't meant to be together.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. But I won't forget my first love. Haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Had 2 one was in elementary and one is going 2 a different high school as i am

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I just move on.

0|0
    0|0