Guys, Do guys like girls who are themselves?/Would you date me?

I'm 5'7" and 13. My friends say I'm the class clown, I'm smart, I'm a total nerd. I love to sing, write and read. I play guitar and trombone. I love quotes. I'm not really too sporty, but I love soccer and volleyball.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys do love a girl who is herself. Natural is always better than artificial. I'm sure plenty of guys your age would deffinately date you (;

• Thanks for MHO! And don't try and rush dating someone. I didn't until I was 17 and I'm glad. When you are truly ready, it'll happen

• You're welcome! I'm not wanting to date any time soon. I was just curious...

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah, as long as she's not close minded. Girls that stay true to themselves are the best, but they gotta be open to improve themselves.
    Would I date you? No, you're 13, and I don't know you.

• If you knew me and I were your age...

• Probably, your personality looks good, but I'd have to see your looks too, cause even though they're not the most important thing, they still matter..

• I have dark wavy/curly brown hair (almost black) I'm pale and I wear glasses. I have dimples and freckles.

• Yes I like girls who are themselves. No I wouldn't date you because I know nothing about you and your 13. But just be yourself and don't change for anyone

• You're too young for me, but you sound like someone who'd be fun to hang out with. Guys your age would like to date a girl's like you

• Who are you exactly?

• Strong feisty independent girl - Some boy your own age will be incredibly lucky to date you