Guys, so you like romantic girls?

18

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• Romantic means you care enough to put effort into the relationship and that's awesome and a pretty hot quality to have so yes

• Yup. Where they at?

• Yes, she can be as romantic as she likes, I'm all for those types , x

• Ugh, I cannot stand romantic women. They are honestly the most annoying creatures to walk the planet. Everything has to be like a bloody movie, every moment has to be 'perfect', I have to put on some sort of act like I'm enjoying myself too.

Hate romance like crazy. One of my ex's used to be stupidly romantic and wanted me to do some of the most obscene stuff like give her a ring on the exact time that she was born and to put a necklace on her neck on the exact second that the new year came.

• Yeah of course I do, as long as her expectations are realistic :)

• They make me nervous. I'm not a romantic guy and I always felt awful dating a romantic girl. Like I was a big disappointment for them.

• Yes i do like romantic girls whose all natural and real ,

• Yes, of course. :) Romance with candle light dinners, long walks, on camping trips, hiking, being together :)

• romantic yes, cheesy romantic yes, Korean drama romantic girls, no thanks too much drama!

• Yes, they are sweet.

• Of course!

• Yep. It's cute to have a girl be romantic.

• Yes... Are you romantic?

• I prefer down-to-earth kind of girls.

• I don't know honestly

• i cannot like something else. if i find a cold woman my feelings can't be reciprocated... .

• Romance is not dead - A lot of guys like romance