Why is it that the hotter the chick sometimes the more emotional problems they have?

• Not used to rejection?
  • Never had to be smart to get what they want?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe cause the guys that want to date them only see them as "hot" or "sexy" objects. They just want to date the girl to sleep with her and show her off until a better looking chick comes around. Some guys may not see this as a negative thing, but all girls in the end no matter what they look like, want a guy to like them for who they are, not how hot they are. This would cause any girl to have emotional problems, she probably doesn't know if she can trust a guy.

• I have found tho I can't trust them tho, bacuse they lie because they think all guy are bad and then I have to prove my self and then when I do they still give me crap. Its frustrating.

• Well maybe its time to focus more on someone you connect with on an emotional and intellectual level, rather than dating girls that are hot but you can't trust. Not to say that girls that are hot can't be trusted by any means, but sometimes guys subconsciously think that they would rather have the hot girl rather than one they connect with. This doesn't make the guy a pig, its it just how guys think sometimes. (Even the nicest of guys. Girls do it too but usually take more into consideration. )

• This answer is pretty much exactly what I was going to say: "Because hot girls get treated like objects by guys and are the most likely to have been treated terribly"

What Girls Said 4

• Although the options given in your poll are quite possible, they aren't very general. It's a case by case thing so I didn't vote. Based off of what I've seen, it doesn't matter how pretty a girl is. We all have emotional problems of some sort. And if I'm wrong, then I find the girls that don't have emotional problems to be extremely rare and very fortunate. A lot of girls tend to mask their emotional problems with a smile because of guys out there that aren't understanding and only want something to look at and aren't interested in hearing all of that kind of stuff. I suppose to properly answer your question though, it's obvious that a "hotter" girl will attract more guys, and in turn go through a lot more heartache than someone that doesn't attract as many guys, or one that doesn't go for as many guys. Heartache leads to fear, and fear leads to emotional problems/baggage.

• Well al of mine I tried to take care of them and I understood them better than they understood their self, I just had no patients for that behavior.

• Yeah. I agree, I talk to them and get men to understand but too stubborn, I mean I like chicks older than me because they know what they want but hey I guess I gotta go through the bad to get to the good.

• Absolutely it builds experience and strength and helps people figure out what they want out of not only relationships and people, but what they want out of life. If we all met "the one" on that first try, then we wouldn't value them as much as we would when going through the bad ones and then meeting "the one". I guess you can say they're light at the end of the dark tunnel of love lol.

• This is strictly my opinion! I believe some of the hottest chicks have dated quite a few guys. Because they are SOOOO steamy hot (for whatever reason), all types of guys are attracted and usually end up dating them. As a result, the more dates or sex partners (or whatever) the more chances for heartbreak. So, I just think those hot chicks have run into more jerks and heartaches than the "not so hot chicks". Therefore, many are emotional and maybe even observant because of past experiences. Now does this relate to all hot chicks? No, but I think some will agree with me.

• Yeah well I have emotional issues, because I'm very emotional and sensitive person, sometimes when you tell me something really mean I will pretend I'm ok but behind that I will feel very sad.... and well I'm hot girl too. I think it just depends on the experience in your life,... how many times you have been rejected and accepted with whatever situations go.... Every person has three stages physical mental and emotional and which one he/she uses and bases decisions on the most, so also it's that stage that gets hit the most when you're dealing with problems...if you're mental you get angry, if emotional you get sad....etc.,. lol just what I thought....

• I think sometimes the whole reason they try to better themselves and look good etc might be motivated because of insecurities. But may have nothing to do with it. Just depends on the person. That's why I never understand some guys who can only date a chic who wears size 8 and is good looking. That's great and all but you have to have more going for you than just looks.

• Well I don't mean to get offensive but I can't date a chick unless they skinny, or thin, because if I'm not turned on its all bad. I need a chick in my life that can hold me down because if they not hot I'm gonna always want better. I've tried to date chicks that aren't thin and it doesn't last very long and I'm not turned on sexually by thick chicks, last time I tried I went limp and totally got turned off and said to my self what the f***. But not to offend anyone tho

What Guys Said 2

• This statement you said in a comment to LilMiss is the bull's eye: "I like chicks older than me because they know what they want." Knowing what you want implies emotional stability. But if a girl knows what she wants, it implies she has to use her brain at least a little bit. Hot girls have a problem with using their brains and thinking for themselves in general which also is a reflection of their emotional instability.

It happens when the girl is a beautiful little child. Her parents, relatives, and adult friends adore her for how beautiful she is when she is very little. And those adults who raise her give her almost anything she wants and also give her maybe a little too much attention. As a result, while the beautiful little girl is growing up, she doesn't have to think much for herself, because all she has to do is "ask daddy." So she doesn't have many opportunities to develop her mind and become the clever little girl that she otherwise could have been, so she doesn't need cleverness growing up. Even as a young adolescent girl, strangers would simply be nice to her because of how beautiful she is.

So using her brain after she gets out of high school is something that is almost alien to her. So what does she do? She cries about it because she doesn't know what else to do. She'll be damned if she's actually going to think about her problems and solve them by using her brain and taking wise actions. If she knew how to do that and use her brain, she would never get herself into a mess in the first place. Thus, she is also emotionally unstable.

• HMMM trippy, but makes sense, neva looked at it like that. Good point.

• I thank we all have emotional problems, it don't mater how cute or sexy me are, it's a mater on how we except ourselves.