Would you ever like her again?

I really like this guy but I don't think he likes me anymore. We had a misunderstanding of each other's feelings when we went to a dance together. He thought we were dating and I thought it was as friends. He liked me a lot but then I dated another guy (who turned out to be an asshole) but I apologized a lot and told him it was wrong. We're really good friends but now he likes my best friend. She doesn't like him though. He's a great guy but never has had a girlfriend. I've liked him for a while but sadly I didn't when he liked me. If you guys had this happen to you, would you give her another chance or no? Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• The feelings would never go away but if she rejected me why try again

What Guys Said 2

• Despite the fact that the girl dated an asshole and pointed out that she was in a wrong. I, personally, would give her another chance.

• yeah, i tend to be kind of an easy-going person that forgives easily. others might not make that choice

What Girls Said 0