Good date ideas for small town?

What are some good date ideas for a girl that lives in a small town?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dinner (picnic or restaurant -home-cooking can be nice, if you know how, but is better if you don't still live with your folks), stargazing, a movie... If there are local attractions, those could be a good idea -a walk through a park is nice (or the woods, if y'all are already friends -I'd advise against suggesting that if you don't know each other very well). Some small towns have social dances, which can be fun. What are her likes/interests? If she's got allergies, don't do the outdoors stuff. If she hates movies, well, maybe a theater's not a good choice.

Most Helpful Guy

• Coffee shop are good places for first dates. They allow you two to talk and get to know each other better.

What Girls Said 3

• She's just a small town girl, living in a loonneely world. She took the midnight train going anywhere.
    Sorry, had to do that. Now I'm also directly thinking about uptown girl lol.
    Well, small town girls aren't really that different than city girls, but you could do a picknick. That would be really nice.

• if the town has local attractions, I'd go to those

• Motel 6 haha jk maybe dinner

What Guys Said 3

• Have yur date dress up as a ghost and you dress up as pacman. Walk around downtown holding hands, and whenever anyone sees you, pretend to be embarassed, and run off screaming "wocka wocka wocka!"

• You said small town I think better to cock a food in home together and going to some fields and see the sunset is a good idea😊

• Take her to meet the mayor and climb the water tower