How should I make him like me again?

At the first time he met me he liked me very much. At first I behaved well, then I drunk and sad and cried, coz I just broke up. I was at his place, so he brought me to bed slep with him without having sex. The second time I met him, I still got drunk then I seduced him and we had a wonderful sex. We like each other a lot but he knows my situation is complicated, and everytime I ask him out I told him I wanna drink. He always try to prevent me to drink too much but it doesn't help. So I always try to be drunk to feel not so sad deep inside.

Now I feel that he is trying to stop seeing me -- each time I ask him out is for drink. He knows that I like him, I already told him, he was very happy, but just the situation happened to me is so complicated.

How can I let him like me again? Coz I really like him

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound crazy.

What Guys Said 4

• Drinking won't solve your problems. It only helps you forget them for a short time, but deep down in the back of your mind the problem lives stong. Only you can decide to take on life and overcome the reason (s) you drink. Regarding your question, I believe that ship has sailed.

• what do u mean by the ship has sailed? Means that guy left me?

• Just give him his space for at month later called him and ask him to chill.

• what do you want form him? only sex? there is another world insted of sex.

• nono, I like him, but he already got tired of drinking with me and each time I got drunk.. so what should I do? I already told him that I like him and he also said he liked me..

• so I should text him and ask him out again?

• yeah you should ask him n get to know what he want to or if you want to call him call if he cut your call then message him ask for out if he is interested in you or not about to go out. if he doesn't message you then wait until he feel for you better yeah he message you again i bet.. he do.. if you love you.. or when he not then wait for days see he message you or not.

• Uhhh, probably lighten up on the drinking.

• he already not want to drink with me anymore coz I always got drunk, and he knows I like him, he was happy for that and told me he liked me a lot as well

What Girls Said 2

• Stomach growls an hurts an I'm eating so much food an never full. Hungry now 😳

• Try to stop drinking. It sounds like he was trying to help you stop and sort things out. Let him help you.

• That was true, but he is not seeing me anymore. Not it's a week we didn't contact, what do you think I should do? Wait longer for him to contact me or me contacting him? I don't think he will contact me or see me anymore if I don't contact him

• how long do you think I should wait? already a week, i think maybe i should week for one more week

• A week is a while, just do it now