How to prove to your boyfriend who lives a mile away that you don't entertain other guys?

He always think I'm talking to a whole set of other guys.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• He's projecting his behaviour on you. You did say in one of the comments that he speaks to other girls right?

It says a lot when you do trust him while he IS speaking to other girls. Yet he doesn't trust while you're not speaking to other boys. Hmmmm... another form of projection maybe?

I don't think you should be okay with him speaking to other girls. Maybe that's why he thinks you're speaking to other guys because you don't care thag he does.. while you're in a relationship.

That would not fly with me. Only of it's a female friend you knew prior meeting me.

What Guys Said 3

• By proving him wrong
    ask him what makes him think that, and just face him with the arguments of you not doing that

• text him late at night, so he knows you are thinking of him

• I speak to him late at night an he still thinks like that... He tells me he speaks to other girls but not in any wrong at I trust him so he thinks if he can speak to other girls I could be doin the same but I don't

• try to impress

What Girls Said 8

• He just lives a mile away.. tell him to drop by anytime and hang out with you. Tbh, people who's been hurt before usually can get insecure about this kind of stuff. Give him time to adapt and a cause for him to trust you. It happened for me too, but now we've been together for more than half a year and things are starting to look up :)

• He's only a mile away Jesus Christ: tell him to look out the window...

• Break up with him because he's controllig and jealous.

• there isn't really a way to show him bc its all in his head. explain to him that you love him and you only want him. if he still doesn't believe you then be careful bc it can lead to him controlling you

• Tell him to get over it or just go away. Can t be doing with eejts like that.

• That's his problem. He sounds jealous and controlling.

• Send a screenshot of the people you text

• It's not about you he is insecure I kinda had the same problem with my ex I couldn't even take a long shower. It never went away until we broke up then he was sorry for how he used to think of me. And you are doing enough he should work on himself relationships with trust issues don't work specially if you haven't given him any reason.