Girls, does me being bisexual make me less romanticaly and or sexually attractive?

• Yes
    44% (17)
  • No
    56% (22)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• For some, it will. You're 15, so you already are for me. But if you were older, I would have to say yes.

Not interested in guys who are into other guys. In porn that's fine. Reality? No thanks.

• You being bisexual makes you seem less masculine to me compared to a straight guy. But if I already catch feelings and i'm attracted to you as well as you have a personality I click with. I'd still date you but I don't know how much I'd trust you. Do not want to get left for a dude.

• I don't think it does, especially since I'm bisexual myself I don't have any problem with it.

• I prefer bisexual men! Love you guys so much :)))

• Me too. Based on the few bisexual guys I know, it seems they have more respect for women. and they seem like great guys!

• Yes, they have far more respect for women and they don't believe in the sexual double standards that put women down who love sex. Good you notice that to! Just like women in general they deal with double standards, they deal with heterosexuals AND homosexuals calling them gays that need to come out of the closet, or that they're just going through a fase (which many bisexuals have to deal with), that they're cheaters/promiscuous, etc. I believe that's why they show more respect than the average heterosexual.

• I literally do not care.

• Yes because I don't think I could date a bisexual man/boy

• No not at all!

• To a lot of girls it does. But I personally don't mind. I'm dating a bisexual guy right now

• Nope, I would treat you the same, you are interested in me and I would be honored

• Yes it does it depends on how u look at it

• No not at all my fiancĂ© is bi sexual and he is the most romantic man I have ever meet and I'm definitely attracted to him

• Yes but no it makes us feel like your looking at the same thing we are so like you say your going to hang out with friends you could be cheating