Guys, do you like being approached by women?

I've often heard that men don't like being approached by women because they find this behaviour aggressive. Is this true or an old-fashioned notion?

Ladies, do you ever approach men you're interested in first?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope , I have never been seriously interested in a guy before. Sure , I might think a guy is good looking or whatever but that's not enough for me to approach first.

What Guys Said 13

• I love it when women approach me. If is nice to be approached for once instead of always having to do the aporoching. If a woman was to approch me I would be thinking "wow she has just made herself look so sexy". Women that have the confidence to approch men and get what they want are so sexy. 😃

• That would be ideal, but I know what I want, so if I do see someone I'm interested in, I will approach them. It doesn't matter whether I get reject or not, as long as I don't have to contemplate of what should have or could have been

• Yes please, but do it in a normal way.
    If your slightly giggelish or with a group of friends its not going to work because of past experiances. Just do it naturallly (being obviously nervous is ok) and give me the feeling its for real. It would help out a lot :D

• I sure absolutely do, but as of recently, i wonder how, why and when did my brain, mind, become conditioned to find it very hot and attractive, and even desire it, for a woman to approach first, i wonder if it was something i developed, or something instinctual, like how my brain naturally is.

• It's an old-fashioned notion. I like being approached by women, because I'm shy.

• It's never happened before but yeah I would like it

• I like it when girls approach me although I'm more used to the other way around. I've only been approached a two times in my life. The first one was awkward and the second one was kind of touching but I knew it couldn't happen so I didn't follow up...

• I don't mind being approached by women in fact it helps

• So the "women who approach men" are too aggressive is hokum?

• Sorry I got distracted - I never finished answer - I meant to say helps me because I am so quiet - If the poor woman was waiting for me to make first move, she would be waiting a long time
      As for "Too Aggressive" - Yeah "Hookum" a good description

• Hokum is a great word, isn't it?

• Old fashioned, guys love beeing approached makes them fell good and there are a lot of shy guys out there that after the first date and they feel comfortable u would never have to ask them out again, they will be doing the asking

• Yes I love it

• *any and all* straitforwardness is a good thing in my book...

• Even being told that you *thought* that smaller penises weren't really a problem... But that I was *SO* tiny that it *became* a problem. That would still be better than letting me go on think I was king shit of fuck mountain for any length of time and *then* telling me...

• Stratfordness and gamelessness is a gift no matter what, in my opinion

• Straitforwardness

• Yes, I like I when a girl approached me because it shows how she loves me😊

• You've never met her before and she comes up to you so obviously she loves you?

• may be she likes me so she did it. I will encourage her spirit and welcome her 😊

• Talk with her little not and know why she likes me and if I find her resonance legit then I will date her.

• I wouldn't mind it

What Girls Said 2

• I have twice- didn't work out.

• I find it works out better for me if I make the first move. All the relationships I've had where I was approached failed spectacularly.

• Yeah its a better pick lol

• I never do and always miss out. I'm afraid of messing up or they won't like me.