Her Facebook pics?

So I am in a relationship with this girl and things are going great but she still goes out a ton on the weekend with her friends and her main facebook pic is her at a club in a reall tight dress, mine is of us, im not saying she has to have a pic of us as her main but the pic just kinda bugged me. Should I be worried about this and the fact she still goes out almost every weekend.

Most Helpful Girl

• Should her life stop because you're in her life now?
    I feel sorry for people who change themselves to please their partner. If you started dating her the implication is you like her as she is.

I know girls who stop going out after they meet the guy they like, but that's because they were only going out to meet someone - they didn't really enjoy going out in the first place.

Like/love her as she is or leave her.

• Exactly that, i've never understood why people "have" to change for relationships, if they want to then that's fine but trying to mold someone into something else just because they're with you is something I will never understand.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Your definition of a relationship is different than hers, or your belief that you are in a relationship is different than her belief.

• She's allowed to have fun and go nightclubbing with her friends man and if you don't trust her enough then maybe you shouldn't even be with her in the first place

• I think I said this before to someone - If you tie her down she will break free and run away,

• just don't take fb seriously man... they r JUST pics

• It's weird that you're in a relationship and she goes out alone. Talk to her about this.