Did she use me?

I own a small business and about 8 months ago this girl started working there. She came on to me and I started to date her, we went out for about a month and I fell hard for her. Harder than anyone I ever have in my life. I know I should not have been dating anyone that works for me and is a big no no but I did it, she was also a good worker and eventually got a raise. A pretty significant one. So basically after she got the raise she said she wanted to call the whole thing off and stopped talking to me, other than when she had to at work. Before she was super affectionate towards me, then she started dating some other guy and they are in a "serious relationship" now. I know I fucked up in about every way possible with this one. I have never and will never be in this situation again but my question is, did she just use me to get a raise?

Most Helpful Girl

• No one here can really know since we're not in her head. Based on the story you told, I don't think she used you, but I also do not know the whole story. I think instead you should not obsess over this which is just creating more pain for you, and instead focus on healing yourself. Go do things that enliven you, casually date and meet people, and most of all be gentle to yourself. Not everyone we fall for we are meant to be with, and that's okay.

I'm sorry that you're going through such a painful situation. Be gentle to you

What Girls Said 2

• Well she was a good worker and that's why you gave her the raise right? So no, based on this I don't see how she has used you. You're the one making the decision to give someone a raise and I hope you make that decision based on the performance of your employee and not for other reasons. If you did gave the raise for other reasons than performance indicators, than it's your responsibilty only.

• Of course she used you

What Guys Said 4

• There is no water of knowing for sure. It could also be the significant raise made her feel like you were trying to buy her love.

• It sounds like it. Do you know if she had been seeing the other guy before you two started dating? It sounds like something was going on with her and that guy before you.

• i'm afraid she did... better u should b more areful next time man..

• Man I hate girls like that , thats why you should of punch her , at least get some pussy from her then bey bey whore , but sounds like that whore did use you did she sale her pussy or something.