Girls, would you be willing to wait for a guy to get his life together?

If he is a student and completely upfront and honest about his situation and goals. I'm currently making very little but am looking for a new job. I live at my grandfather's but that is to save money and help him and my sister who live there. Also I plan to take over the house and stay there until I can resell and move somewhere else. My goals are first physical therapy aid, then physical therapist. I'm currently not independent but I'm slowly geeting there. Should I just completely avoid dating or if I meet someone should I just see what happens. I feel I have little to offer someone right now. I would want her to be happy and for her to have everything she wants. Wouldn't be better to just let girls I like find someone better until I'm better myself? I think this a major thing holding back should I let or try for a relationship? Are there a lot of girls my age in the same situation?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• What if you meet the love of your life during that time? Are you going to let her get away and spend the rest of your wondering "what might have been"?

• No I just made that mistake. This amazing girl just moved away. I think that was one lesson I learned the hard way. If another girl like her comes around d I won't make the same mistake. But as for right now I'm looking or trying to meet someone if I do by chance then I'll give a shot. This was the first girl I actually regret not asking out.

What Girls Said 5

• Sure. Why not. =)
    No problem there + you're still young.
    No one expects you to have it all together at 23.

• At 23 I would've been fine waiting.

• i would wait, but only if me and the guy were committed. So in a relationship even if that went slowly.

• if it is the right man, then yes,

• of course I would be willing to wait, if achieving your goals is something you wanna do and then maybe start a life with this girl go ahead because she could be wanting to sort her life out aswell.