Guys, do you actually know about the n/c "tactic"?

I was just wondering because it sounds like bullshit to me and if women are told to do this to their ex's do then guys actually no what's going on? And what if you're both doing it? Lmao

10

Most Helpful Guy

• n/c = no contact i suppose?

• I suppose you already knew what it was?

• anyway yeah i already know about this tactic

What Guys Said 9

• No contact is a theory that one will realize they need the other. However, no contact is rather difficult to implement but yeah, that's a good thought with double nc lol.

• Most guys lose intrest and start chasing other women.

As a side note , the " no contact" approach is often used by guys who love their best friend. They will disengade from the relationship in hopes the friend will come to reciprocate OR separate because it's to hard to keep up the "its fine" attitude.

• Yeah, don't do it 'cause it's so middle-school.

• I always go no contact with women who I don't deem worth my time.

True No Contact means you don't talk to them ever again, not this bs ignoring for a few months to peak interest.

• i have never heard of this tactic

• Yeah who wants to go out with a girl who's ex is lurking about

• How is it a "tactic"?
    You're just not talking to each other.

I would assume just because someone isn't talking to me that they are "doing that no contact thing," they could just not even be thinking about me. If I'm actually trying to talk to them and they keep ignoring me then it's obviously no contact and they look stupid for not just telling me they don't want to talk to me like a reasonable person would.

• Yeah I mean why would you want tk be fighting with ex trying to settle things or get more closure. The relationship failed.. that's the only way someone could move on.

• Stay away from ex's. They're ex's!