Would you date someone that is bisexual?

• Yes
  • No
I'm not bisexual but I just found out this guy I like is...

Most Helpful Guy

• Bisexuality doubles the chances of infidelity. So it'd definitely be something I'd have to overlook. I think I'd only date her if i knew for a fact that she preferred guys, and had only dated guys in her past. And I'd have to trust her an awful lot, not to cheat on me.

What Guys Said 13

• Sure. I've heard people say it's a mistake, and I don't know why they say this, if they love you, they love you. Yes, you may have more competition, but still, if you give them what they want in a person, they're not gonna let you go.

• Bring you and the girl you like, ill make the best of time. Besides its a turn on for some guys.

• sure!! np wid her sexuality!

• Yes, as long as she didn't want to date a girl and me at the same time.

• Yes, i did a few times date a girl who was bisexual not a girlfriend but date

• I'm all for it I guess

• I like bisexual girls I don't see any harm in my girlfriend having a girlfriend, she can call her in :P

• Yes, I would.

• I would prefer someone bisexual, tbh.

• No. I just don't want to share :D

• Yeah, for the simple reason that they're most likely to be very open minded individuals

• I probably wouldn't

• All women are bisexual, so i don't really have a choice

• no? How are all women bisexual?

• Well I'm not bisexual. I don't really understand how you can make a sweeping generalisation of all women based on one study :/

• There are a few studies, and lesbian porn is the most popular porn genre to the female demographic (porn-hub statistics). Female sexual attraction is more based on situations and non gender specific things, as in a women can go her whole life not being attracted to other women, but she had the possibility that she could have , while if a man is straight, nothing could have possibly made him sexually attracted to men.

What Girls Said 16

• Sure. That's not an automatic disqualification for me. Pressuring me into having a threesome, however, is.

(I would like to add that I am well aware that bisexual people do not automatically engage in threesomes. I'm responding to a stereotype, even though I know it to be untrue because I feel other may not know the truth.)

• i wouldn't because i can't give them eerything they need sexually and that would not be ok with me.
    i dont' think there is anything wrong with bi people, i just wouldn't want to be only half satisfying.

• Yeah I would.

• Ummmm why not? Hey me and my boyfriend could check out dudes together! What is not to like? Honestly, as long as they like me and I like them, I have no problems with what they identify with as their sexual orientation.

• Honestly not really my cup of tea.

• I sure would.

• Sounds fine

• I have no problem with it

• Nope, I wouldn't.

• Yes. I'm currently dating a guy who is bi

• do you find it weird?

• Not really. We were best friends for 2 years before we got together, so I know him pretty well. And jealousy is not really an issue because he's not the kind to cheat. It's rare for him to actually like someone so I consider myself lucky. Also, I'm biromantic myself and I've had crushes on girls before. And I respect that he's confident about his sexuality.

• If you really like this guy, I'd say go for it. You might find it weird now, but you'll look past it once you're comfortable around him.

• Hell no :)

Straight man for me

• Sure. As long as he's exclusively mine! :)

• Yes I would

• That would be discrimination! The main thing is that his or her heart loves.

• No No No. Just NO!

• A bisexual woman yes... A bisexual guy maybe... It depends on the guy...