Girls, Does height matter to you?

Do you prefer guys to be taller or shorter than you? Do you care?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe it's natural for us to like guys taller than us. They appear stronger and look like they can protect us well. And the idea of a big man melting all the way down just for me feels jkxfjhs%8sd. We like to be hugged and protected and men like to hug and protect us. Cute.
    Sometimes, it's amazing to me how tall guys are, it's so attractive too and I've no reason whatsoever. I simply happen to like that. I'm short like 5'3 or 5'4 at 20 and I was just watching Lee Min Ho in a K-drama. Ughhh, I can't get over how tall he is. :)
    Ofc, we don't want total giants that make us feel like their little daughters.
    So I personally won't go for guys shorter than me or the same height as me. Couple of inches taller is as good as a 6 feet guy for me. But there will definitely be that instant attraction for a taller guy. Plus, y'all love us short girls. What's not to love about nature? *batting eyelashes*

What Girls Said 13

• i prefer that they're at least my height... but if i met someone that was shorter but super attractive and awesome i could get over the height factor. just wear flats and no heals :)

• It doesn't matter too much.

• As long as he's not much shorter than me, I'm cool, don't really care that much about height.

• Yes. Taller and yes I do care

• I prefer taller guys because it looks cute :)

• They just have to be taller than me, really.

• It matters to me. Just had to be taller than I am.

• Well I'm 5'6 barefoot, and in heels I'm about 5'11, so I take that into consideration, I just feel really awkward if I date a guy who is 5'7 and I tower over him in heels, so I would say a good height for me is 5'10-6'2, my husband is 5'10

• I tend to go for guys that are taller but if the right guy comes around I won't let it matter that much.

• i honestly dont care and im tall

• I can't date someone shorter than me. I am 5"4. So u can't be shorter.

• I would prefer someone taller than me (being 5,2 it's not that difficult)

• Yes, taller guys... girls want to feel protected not like they are a tree drapping over their partner ahahah