Did he never really like me?

ok so i was talking to this guy for about 2 maybe 3 months, we didn't really offically "date" but we had an understanding on what he had. so sexually all ever did was oral sex, macking out, hand jobs u know that sort of thing. for 2 months. he would sometimes talk about having sex an things he wanted to do but we never got around to doing them. wellllll long story short about 1 month later he called the whole thing off and we kinda just fell off... u know didn't really talk much and we had mutual friends so we saw each other often. a little while after that he came out the closet an told all his friends and family he was gay and he had known for a long time. i really dont know how to fill about this... i am kinda embarced about it. thats probably why he didn't want to be official. so did he never really have feelings for me in the begining ?

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe he jsut wasn't ready for a commitment or something. it's hard to know for sure. it probably wasn't you tho. just something going on with him...

What Guys Said 1

• wait... he might b kinda shy or not ready yet

What Girls Said 2

• he never liked you.

• Could be that he's trying to fight whatever he is and he used you which is really bs

• yeah I was thinking the same thing. im just a little embarrassed about the whole thing I feel like I was being used an he never really did like me from the start because he is " gay" I don't know

• I'm so sorry for you dear. Tsss