What do I make of this all?

So this guy and I have been super secret f buddies for almost four years between relationships. The secret has mostly been cause we agreed to it since it'd be conflict of interest for our business careers.

Within the past 4-6 months we've both been secretly single and secretly seeing each other more than we ever used to. This last time he kept bringing up the fact that his family is asking him if he is seeing someone.

I jumped in and said so you said no, cause that's the truth right I mean this isn't seeing someone. And he hesitated and said well... I did say no but I mean..

Later he brought up that his friends asked if he was looking and he said I just tell them I've looked cause I have, but nothing interests me at all. And maybe but I'm better off alone right now except for when we see each other.

Then he told me how his ex keeps messaging about how much she hates him and why he's not fighting to win her back, but he says he doesn't feel the desire to do so.

Then he asked about my relationship status with my ex and I honestly told him we don't speak at all, he was surprised and asked a few more questions. That was it.

What do I make of this all?

I kinda regret cutting him off every time he was going to explain about telling people if he's seeing someone or looking around.

Most Helpful Guy

• he's interested basically... that's y he was askin all those questions

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like someone has deeper feelings than he is letting on

What Girls Said 1

• he likes you!