Was I unacttractive or boring for the way he brokeup with me?

I had an old boyfriend in the past not very long ago but Never got over him, im crurently saying another Guy but hi is a rebound but im still so insecure with him yet...

my past boyfriend who i really liked/loved/adored brokeup with me in an unsual way, he kept liking other girls hot photos and flirtiing around and saying he likes blondes and That no girl was pretrier than a blond including me, i asked if He thought they were pretrier he said some blondes are... he become so inconsiderent toward me every time i talked to him about other women he pushed me back and said he likes what He likes eith i accepte it or leave...

so we broke up he found a girl who is brunette and tells his firends That he préfère brunettes and That they are the hottest... i know This cause m'y guyfirend hangs out with gis gruop so...

but i Just feel so disvalued and mistreated and still very extremly Hurt... i like lives him a lot...

What Guys Said 1

• guess he wanted 2 make u jealous it seems

• Why?

• "so we broke up he found a girl who is brunette and tells his firends That he préfère brunettes and That they are the hottest... i know This cause m'y guyfirend hangs out with gis gruop so..."

^this

What Girls Said 0