Girls, I am 23 and younger girls are really attracted to me a lot, don't know why?

Hi! I am 23 and younger girls are really attraced to me (18-20years old), don't know why? They just wanna talk to me and get close. And the girls of my age from (23 and above) they don't want to hang out with me. Do you know why this happens.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Some girls tend to be attracted to older men. Women and men develop at different rates girls faster than boys. A boy and girl at of the same age may not have the same level of maturity. Its biological as well. Evolution suggest that women look for partners who are well established and that appear capable of providing for them and their children. Personally, I am attracted to men who are about 2-3 years older than me (my crush is 2 months older than me 🙊). Most of guys I have dated have been older than me. When I was 21 the guy I was hanging around was 25. Since you are 23 I would try go get to know the girls are at least 20. I hope this helped!

What Girls Said 9

• Older guys are more mature, and they give off this sense of security. Personally for me, I like guys who are 5 years older than me. Mostly bc they are more independent and have a sense of direction in life. Mature women tend to either go for much younger males or much older males. Depends on their preferences.

• go with the young girls.. more fun.. ;)

• You either look young for your age or act it.

• I don't know.

Being at least 5 years older than me is attractive to me.

Perhaps its your face too.

• Maybe you look young for your age or you have looks that attract that demographic but turn off the other. Young girls like pretty boys like zac effron where as older girls like manly men like a young George Clooney..

• Younger think it's cool to date older guys because they're suppose to be more mature.

• Maybe that's just what you want, you like what you like

• Apparently girls mature earlier than guys so in order to find more mature guys, they'd go for older guys since guys mature later

• You probably look young