Why do males and females like each other?

Seriously, what's with people and their dumb romantic feelings, they're not even really anyway, all that matters is procreation. Look, love never lasts anyway, so don't bother. It's worse with all the high school girls talking about the guys they like and the guys that like them (want them for sex) blah, blah, blah, high school relationships last, like, 1% of the time. Come on, I can't be the only one that sees how pointless all this nonsense is, giving into weak emotions, why even bother feeling them, they're useless and only bring misery. Me, I don't care about anybody, and I'm perfectly happy, why can't anyone else be like that, why is it always about these silly bonds and their silly relationships, why can't they just see how pointless and empty all of this is, why won't they just open their eyes and accept reality, why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude we've all seen your posts and know you're not "perfectly happy". Have you been to see a therapist yet?

• I mean, unlike everyone else I don't need anyone else to survive. Everyone else can barely standing losing they're empty bonds, but me, I don't need any, and don't want any.

• Okay but have you talked to your parents and sought professional help?

What Girls Said 5

• To be honest I think you might be psychopath talking like that - still, even as a psychopath, don't you feel an 'urge' to reproduce? And in order to do that you need to 'like' females, due to chemicals needed to make us feel attracted to one another. And no, males and females liking each other is not as useless as you think at all since it keeps our species alive. And even if you don't believe in love or all the relationship stuff you should be able to understand at least this bit.

• I mean the sad obsession with anything other than procreation. Why do they pretend to care about each other beyond that?

• Maybe it's something in their brain telling them to? If they already have children together people usually also stay together and care for one another because of their children and the awareness that they will have to raise them together.

• Supposedly most people 'fall in love' without realising the actual purpose or science behind it. But honestly I think if they do they don't care since it must feel quite good to know there's someone who cares for you and who you can rely on. So you could argue some people are together to comfort themselves in a way and seek security.

• You're too young to be so bitter, dear.

• Everyone needs to love and to be loved because.

• Who dumped you? I hope you feel better 🙏

• perhaps because a sociopaths reality is not the same as everyone elses realitty

What Guys Said 6

• I'm like you. I too believe that love is 'fake'.

But you can't expect others to be like you and me. i certainly don't People are entitled to their opinions and ways of life.

• I agree with you love is pointless. Don't get me started on the reasons why you should never get married. I find marriage a joke.

• Why must you be so empty and emotionless?

• I'm not, I'm happy, I just don't feel much emotions for other people.

• But why, why can't they just see reality?

• Well everyone's reality is different. There really is no way to explain it

• If you think love is pointless, then continue living your life without love. Some of us actually have hope in finding love because it makes life much more thrilling to hope.

• Love isn't even real, all it causes is pain, sigh, I barely understand you humans.

• You're acting like Envy from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. lol
      Humans are social creature and have he need to connect with others. Love is a form of connecting and procreation. Some people are different and can live alone happy without love. If this is you, then do what makes you happy.

• Love is a more fulfilling feeling than sex.

• Somebody got rejected...

• Nah, that happened a long time ago, these days I don't care about love or any of that nonsense. Girls and sex mean nothing to me now, I'm not just some base animal like everyone else.