Guys would you date a strong independent woman. (Has her own career, really smart.) Or would you be intimidation?

Guys if a girl has her own career. Makes a lot of her own money. And is really smart. Would you be intimidated? Or would you not care one way or the other? Or would you prefer that type of woman?
Personally I would love to be with that type of woman. I would want someone I can be an equal with rather then a girl who would depend on me a lot.

• That type of woman would intimadate me.
  • I would not care one way or another.
  • I would prefer a smart independent girl.
  • I'm a girl who wants to know the answer.

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as she has a nice personality and gets along with people.

What Girls Said 2

• It seems a lot of men like to complain that women don't pay their way, that we complain of inequality but don't want to make our own money or living etc, yet the same men now say that women who do succeed and make their own way are selfish bitches and they'd never want them.

What a load of shit, total shit. Seems they do want little housewives to stay home and be ever so grateful of the big strong men bringing home the proverbial bacon. Let me worship your mighty cock and kiss your feet you alpha male you. Oh and don't forget to put a baby in me so you can keep me home even longer.

What a bunch of cunts.

• What guy wouldn't want a smart and independent woman? :D we are the best ;)

What Guys Said 10

• I am secure enough in myself to date a woman like that. Actually that is what I prefer. No one intimidates me.

• sexy gal... obviously... indie gals r da best

• No I would not, because I would be a hostage if she made more money than me. Women can be pretty controlling of men if they know they have more power. Getting into a relationship with a woman who has too much power is dangerous and uncomfortable.
    I would never do it again.

• It's very attractive to see someone so ambitious and intelligent. I should hope most guys would like a partner who strives for more in life and works hard to get that.

• Usually women like that have a huge ego. I wouldn't be intimidated, but dealing with them is almost never worth the effort. There are other reasons not to date them besides being intimidated.

• What other reasons.

• Like I said, they're not worth their ego. They usually have a complex, and unrealistic expectations. Self-proclaimed strong independent women use the "intimidation" excuse to legitimize why no one wants to date them.

• That's the only kind of chick I like.

• I wouldn't want to bother with a woman married to a career goal.

• Never met one!

• So either they are our type or we are intimidated by them? Rig many questions lately? No they are not my type and I am not "intimidated" by them. I find that many of them are narcissistic, materialistic, stupid, and immature. All qualities I, and many other men find revolting! They simply claim they are strong and independent to try and get sympathy when guy after guy dumps them.

• I don't think you have the slightest idea what you're talking about.

• For instance a woman who calls herself "strong and indepentant" then tells me I dont know any thing about what my type is, because she doesn't like my answer, proceeds to mock all women who aren't carbon copies of her (what happeened to my life my choice?), and any men who might find rhem attractive, and proceds to call men something like, "a bunch of cunts"

Yes, who wouldn't fall head over heels for a woman like that?

• that would be awesome!