How do you break up?

I'm a girl and I've been dating this guy for almost a year now. I just found out that he isn't who pretends to be and that the person I liked wasn't the real him. I don't know how to tell him because I still don't want to break his heart. Also my friends don't realize anything, they think he is the most amazing guy in the world.

What Guys Said 2

• Did he lie about something? Does he just act as if he is something which he is not?

If he ahs been deceptive, you should not lose sympathy over him. If he is a nice guy but a bit deceptive tell him that you want to take break from the relationship or soemthing like that.

• He doesn't lie about anything, its just that around me he acts different than around his friends.

• But that is normal. Both of you have a different relationship, closer than any friends. Obviously, he would be himself with you. That is a good thing.

• Id suggest be open and honest about why you want to break up. Either way it is going to hurt him but he does deserve to know what's going on. Try not to beat around the bush and do it in private as not to embarrass him.

What Girls Said 0