Do guys tend to get overeager and kiss sloppy if they haven't got some in a long time?

I started dating this guy I met online. He hasn't been in a relationship for over a year. We kissed for the first time, and granted he may have been a little tipsy, his kissing was much too eager and forceful. He put his tongue so far in my mouth that he touched the back of my throat, haha. He did not bother to warm me up, he just dove right into tonsil hockey. At then end, I went in for a peck/closed mouth kiss goodbye, and he stuck out his tongue again for more tongue-kissing.
He's 30 years old but kisses like he is 14...

Most Helpful Guy

• That guy is overeager. I think like most people when they do something new with a person, they're going to ease into things to see where comfort levels are.

If i were to kiss a girl at first, i'd take a slow an feel things out. Him shoving his tongue down your throat sounds very rookie... So maybe alcohol made him more ambitious?

• What makes a guy an overeager kisser? I think it's a bit selfish... he may like it (the kiss), but he's not even minding what the girl may like or her nonverbal signals (e. g., pulling away, keeping her mouth closed while he's trying to pry his tongue in there again).

• "What makes a guy an overeager kisser?"

Maybe:

- lack of experience
      - doesn't understand women well or social cues so he doesn't know when to push and to back off

I mean, i've watched guys talk to a girl and she makes it dam clear she's not interested and he doesn't back off...

What Guys Said 4

• More likely they tend to get "gropey" and fondle your breasts more. At least I would anyway in such a situation.

• why? doesn't that just make you more horny--like teasing yourself.. im referring to situations where sex likely is not happening that night. what does fondling satisfy?

• I like funbags! What can I say?

• its not crazy i was just wondering how you can stand it if you're already horny. i was wondering if you were doing it to try to get her to your level;. or if its really something you just like doing when you're horny. i actually always wondered about this bc for a lot of girls there's a direr line from nipples to clit so im pretty sure many guys would fondle their breasts even if the guy wasn't too much into them bc of the arousal factor... i wondered which way it went for you. some say 'both' but i think thats bc it sounds better than saying ' i dont really like touching her but it turns her on and im horny so...'

:)

• I don't think that's typical-- if anything I would be far more conservative with my kissing if I'd had a break... start slow, close mouthed, shorter, etc. work back into it

• LOL , no that's just another way to not get some for a longer time.

• He has no experience. He lied so you wouldn't think he's a weirdo.

What Girls Said 2

• yeah they do.

• lol good question. my FIRST kiss was like that ! bleh. we were both twenty and he wasn't a virgin but it might've been a while for him--still he should've given some introduction ;p