What do I do? Is this a good thing To do?

I reallyyyy like this boy I have liked him all year and yesterday was the last day of school my friends boyfriend is friends with him and asked him for his number so we all could hangout this summer. So he's going to text him for a few weeks then be like hey would you like to go to dinner with me and a few close friends? Do you think that is weird to ask that Or no my crush knows I like him would it be weird if my friends boyfriend invited me to and I showed up with my friends? Or would that be a good idea that way we can talk in a casual place and get know each other then hangout more and maybe date from there? Please tell me your opinion thank you

I think he likes me to because he called me cute to me of his friends and looks at me all the time yesterday his one friend was like go talk to her this is your last day and then pointed and looks at me

What Guys Said 1

• "Or would that be a good idea that way we can talk in a casual place and get know each other then hangout more and maybe date from there?"<--- i believe this is better

• Oh oops sorry I was in a rush and did not realize but thanks

What Girls Said 1

• thats a good thing.