Should we break up for good?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 6 months and he's a great guy I love him dearly but I just think he doesn't love me the way he says he does. He's sweet and speaks to me but not conversations he doesn't make time for me the way I imagine someone who was in love would and it hurts me a lot and I've told him this and he always says he'll try but I always get the same attention I tried talking to him and he was tired but I was trying to talk this out with him and he didn't want to so I told him I'm only giving him today to speak to me and he said I know and hung up. I'm in love with him and it hurts to break up but I just don't think he loves me although he's never said he doesn't. What should I do

Most Helpful Girl

• have no contact with him for a week and see what he does

What Guys Said 2

• if u fight often... guess it'd b better :|

• i think you should leave. it's not healthy. he'll try and stop you with empty promises... keep walking and don't stop. you've given chances already.

What Girls Said 1

• you should break up.