Guys, do you like Asian girls, and why?

what do u think about Asian girls

• yes
    84% (47)
  • no
    16% (9)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
what do you like about Asian girls : )

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Keeping in mind that they are generalizations, here are my reasons why:

Pro's:

+ Small and most are skinny
    + Long, silky-smooth hair is their female ideal and I love long hair
    + They look exotic, I love their almond-shaped eyes
    + Less bigoted than their Western counterparts (depending on the country)
    + Loyal
    + Tidy
    + Sometimes prude, yet eager to please a man
    + Don't mind classical gender roles which for me is a plus
    + Way more family-orientated and family is their most important thing
    + They are raised to be girly, above all else

Cons:

- They often are not as open-minded as Western women, though I've met Asian girls who seemed way more sexually eager
    - Family is held in high esteem which can work against you if her family doesn't like you for whatever reason
    - You will have to carry the financial burden, true for many Western women as well
    - Can be just as -if not moreso- spoiled as their Western counterparts, especially in countries such as South Korea
    +- They get shy more easily, can be cute but also annoying
    - In certain countries they are caked in makeup and other facial enhancements wherever you go, often to such a ridiculous degree that their natural look is simply horrific in comparison

This is not a complete list, just what sprung to mind now.

What Guys Said 32

• I like everything about them especially how petite they are, x

• I'm most attracted to them because they have an exotic look to them

• This is going to look worse than what the context is, but I view Asian women as more of a fetish than anything. I don't think their worth as humans are based on whether or not I'm attracted to them, more so that it takes a really special Asian to turn me on.

I don't see ethnicity the same way as others, though. I view it more like hair colour, where you have your preferences but it's not going to be make or break, it just dictates how often something will happen. If an Asian woman comes onto me, I won't decline, I just won't be the one to approach her.

Asians aren't ugly, they just don't do it for me all the time.

• That's a fair opinion. I concur with your take on ethnicity actually.

• I love my white wife but I would say that if I was going to do a three some or something I would want an Asian more along Japanese but Asian just love the little body type the color or the skin and all that. But for love I don't want to change my wife for anything

• - They have good skin so they age well
    - Great Hair
    - they're usually shorter

• I don't have reason to dislike Asian girls. O_o
    I think they're girls just of Asian ancestry.

• Too flat, they don't care for anyone but themselves and they are messy/dirty.

In college when I was on residence. Everyone shared the kitchen. I always cleaned up after myself and the Asians would always make a disaster of a mess. I'm talking food on the floor, counter, on the stove in the sink and everywhere. The place stank up badly. It was so bad that I choose to eat out every night instead.

• Westernized Asians can be incredibly spoiled just like their non-Asian counterparts.

• These were foreign students. They didn't speak much English .

• Interesting. But I know the place where they're from can play quite a huge role in that.

• some of em r pretty cute... yeah :)

• Coming from Asian background myself, yes, I like Asian girls - but all with ambition and cultural values. Life is not all about sex and lust - it is much more - cultural values, religion, caring and sharing, having a close knit family, family support during troubled times and ALL of that.

Sadly the west looks for lust and very little beyond that, so, they might be disappointed with lack of accessibility. Hold your head high and walk tall

• Yes, because I find them beautiful. I also enjoy Asian culture, especially Japanese and Korean :)

• I looooove Asian girls! ❤️

• They are sexy and smart.

• They are cute.
    Of course me liking them doesn't mean they like me back, but hey i can still dream, right?

• As a friend yes, but anything more than a friend, NO...

• I like asain girls because im asain, so we have a lot to relate too

• yeah some of em my crush is Asian other Asian girls i guess are friends of mine others are annoying but its like that in every race so its fine

• I like Asian girls but they don't like me.

• Asian girls happen to be girls too.

• I have never met a truly Asian woman. I've met those of descent.

• haha what s the difference between the two

• I think they're cute but a lot of guys have a weird fetish towards them (I guess because of anime and stuff). like I said they're cute but not any cuter than any other race of girl in my opinion

• As an Indian guy, I like Asian girls but I'd never approach them. They seem to only like white guys.

• Meaning "asian" may refer to most racial types. Wich i like too. If we´re talking about chinese/Eastern Asian, i found them very atractive, dolls like. They can be toth the cutest and the ugliest. ¡Adios!

• They're way too straight-laced about sex; that's why I don't like them.

• Not all of them are. I've met a few Malay and Fillipino girls who were actually quite the naughty-talkers and had very open-minded ideas about sex, not unlike Western women. However, I realize that such Asian girls are in the minority.

• I like all types of girls

• They look great, especially HAPAs and Eurasians. They also seem to age well

• coz i am an Asian

• Asian women are nice , thumbs up from me.

• all races are perfect

• Small pussy

• yeh i think that they are alright. The best thing that I like about them is their cute sexy feet ;)

• More from Guys
    2