Should I feel hurt by this?

My boyfriend is just after implying that he wants his done up car back so he can go aroundd and get sexy girls to look and him? Should I be feign hurt by this? I don't know if I'm overeating to this or not by feeling like shit. I know he meant it this way because I called him up on it

Most Helpful Guy

• guess so.. kinda stupid and asinine move of his in my opinion

What Guys Said 5

• Probably, its sounds very disrespectful to you. If he says something like that again just give the equivalent response back. If he gets upset then just ask him why he thought it would be okay for him to say it but not you.

• Yes, you should. He's not respecting you at all wanting this. You should be his only girl and this will of his doesn't make it seem that you are.

• Hmm... I would not "feign" anything. If you really are hurt by this, which is sounds like you are, you need to share these feelings with him.

• It's not you, it's him. Some guys just get bored in a relationship and become perverts. Make sure no matter what, you have a high view of yourself.

• agreed with others.

What Girls Said 2

• Of course you should be hurt, he sounds like a douchebag.

• yeah you should be.