Am I a loser? Help me change my life?

I'm 20 years old a total Virgin never had a relationship longer then acouple weeks I'm painfully shy. In college where the women are supposedlying the"easiest" I force myself to ask at least one person out a year. So far no luck. All my highschool crushes rejected me or wouldn't give me a chance. I never whent to prom or to a single party. I've never done drugs or consumed alcohol. Im a certified computer security technician but I work at macdonadls to help pay for college becuase we have no tech industry where I live.

I've tried online dating and forevery 20 messages I send out i may get 1 back. And they never last even to the conversation level. I did meet one really nice girl online and I thought I loved her but she declared herself asexual broke up with me and dated someone else.

I have built my own higher gaming computer. Im a card carrying member of mensa working on my pilotsite liscnse love cats. But I can't find any girls who like me. The only ones who even try to "hit" on me are the trashy macdonadls people. Everyone I like I'm petrified with fear to ask or they already have someone or those that don't and I am brave enough to ask won't even give me a chance. I really am a nice guy. Sigh... thanks for the venting. Advice?

I have a social life. I spend it gaming in my room with my online friends

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're getting way over yourself! Just relax! Stop dwelling on your insecurities! Stop moping around because you're a virgin. Guess what? I am turning 28 and i am still a virgin. Do you know what that says about me? Not that I am some loser that cannot score with the girls, that I am actually a very gifted person who has a strong will and will not succumb myself to be a slave of lust! The devil is real, and he is all deceit! He destroyed love, and with destroying love; he destroyed marriage! People don't fall in love any more! Everything is sex sex sex! Don't buy into it! Distance yourself from these ungodly people! What I am saying is stop looking! If you find some one; it would e out of love! And if not? What can I say? There are no more decent women in the world! They have all sold their souls!

What Girls Said 4

• you don't have social life?

• Don't change for anybody else. Love yourself the way you are. You sound like a really great guy and the right one will come along. There's nothing wrong about not having done drugs, drank alcohol, or being a Virgin. That's a part of who you are and don't be ashamed of that.

• 'my pilotsite liscnse love cats. But I can't find any girls who like me. The only ones who even try to "hit" on me are the trashy macdonadls people"

... Member of MENSA my ass.

• you're not a loser...

What Guys Said 4

• Bro relax. Stop calling yourself a loser. Workout andger stronger feel better and look better. Change yor clothes to something like t shirts with jeans. Just get out there and talk to girls. Your already a virgin, so you have nothing to lose. Get out there and dont be shy.

• You're never going to get a girl if they only way you can talk to them is to tell them your insecurities across a computer screen. Try to be rooted in yourself and not care what other people think who are busy with their own lives.

• you only have to win one girl

• Dude im 23 and never had a girlfriend