I have a situation that i'm not very comfortable in. what should I do?

So today I was lifeguarding, becasue I'm a lifeguard, and this girl comes up to me and starts a conversation with me about something or other. She then goes her way and I keep lifeguarding. A little later this little girl comes up and says she's the girls sister. She tells me her sister thinks I'm cute. One thing led to another and the girl thatI was originaly talking to asks me for my number. I give it to her, not thinking cause I'm more focused on some kids not following the rules. Now, it's late at night, and she just texted me. Now here comes my problem, I've been talking to a girl for a while, and I really like her. We're not commited yet, but I'd like to ask her to be my girlfriend soon. So, my question is, should even talk to the girl that I met while lifeguarding, or should I ignore her and continue with the girl I like? (sorry that was kinda long.)

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion, even if you have a little part of you that wants to talk to the new girl, then don't go for the one you like. Bc if you really did like her then this wouldn't be a problem. But that's just my opinion. If you really really do like this girl then ignore the one from the life guarding situation

What Girls Said 5

• Well why did you give the girl your number if you were imtrested. these girl that you have been around tell her how you feel.

• Ignore the girl and continue with your girl that you're seeing. That's like a girl doing that when you're already in a relationship with someone. Why would you consider talking to other girls when you're already into someone?

• Ignore her and continue with the girl you like DUH MAN

• Ignore, focus on the girl you do like.

• ignore her!

What Guys Said 2

• You shouldn't have giver her your number if you had the other girl... well, if you wanna talk to her tell her the truth. You won't ignore and you'll giver her an answer that may push her away.

• Ignore the new girl, she will want you more. Stay focused on the prize.