Girls, do you think confidence and personality won't work to get attracted by a guy if he's not physically attractive?

• never
    9% (1)
  • yes it would work. looks do not matter personality does.
    55% (6)
  • it is harder for him
    36% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Girl

• For guys , appearance matters a lot but for girls it's totally different.95 percent girls love guys if they have a strong character, if they have a good
    confidence level and good personality :)

• This is the MHO i've ever seen!

• God is the incredible designer and master to create human like this

• Haha yeah :) :) :) :) :p

What Girls Said 4

• Not for me. It wouldn't ever work. I mean, I had a 40 year old biker with two kids who was divorced hit me up.

He was confident. Asked me out. That was sexy. But I couldn't see myself opening my legs to him.

• It depends on the girl and what her standards are.
    This isn't a one size fits all kind of question. Some girls find shy guys more attractive and are turned off by seemingly over confident men. Others feel appearances don't mean a thing and are attracted solely based on how that guy makes them feel.

• It will definitely work, at least for me. I don't care about appearances. If a guy has an amazing personality then that's it

• it would work.

• thank you, thank you, thank you!