When you're a sweet and good girl, how do you avoid the players? They always seem to come at me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Scope out the good guys?

What Guys Said 4

• Not everyone is a player, stop assuming dudes are players!

I go for sweet girls and they assume I'm a bad boy player. I go for party types and some girls more on the rachet side and they say we never go for the sweet ones!

there's NO WINNING!

• How do you know they are players?

• How do i attract the good girls and i have a nice personality but somehow people get a player vibe off of me even though it couldnt be further from the truth im actually kinda shy

• Sweet nd fair girls attract jerks their no denying in it... Hahah

What Girls Said 2

• I observe how they treat other people very carefully, and if he seems like a player I make it clear I'm not interested. Usually I can tell which guys are players and which guys are genuine, but I used to be terrible at guessing and almost gave up on dating entirely, haha.

Sometimes it seems like players target sweet girls. Maybe you seem trusting, easy to manipulate, or maybe some of them see you as a bit of a challenge. It's frustrating, but just keep your eyes out for a genuine guy. :)

• Thanks! Yeah when I was ignoring this player that was all over me he goes.. Are you scared? And put his arm around me.. I shook his arm off me like I was disgusting and said I wasn't attracted to him, he still persisted after that but then stopped. Do they like the innocence look?

• 😁 everyone says I'm gonna have to learn, that it most likely at least once happen.. Agh, life..

• Maybe it won't. All I can say is to pay attention to how guys treat other people too, listen to your friends if they try to warn you, and don't let anyone pressure you into doing something you're not ready for. And there are loads of awesome guys, not just players, so don't worry *too* much!

• test people to see who is who.