What do you think about big height differences in couples? What is the difference between you and your SO (if you are taken :))?

Chris Hemsworth (6'3) & Elsa Pataky (5'3)

Hayden Panetierre (5') & Wladimir Klitschko (6'6)

Miley Cyrus (5'4) & Liam Hemsworth (6'3)

Most Helpful Girl

• I read somewhere that Miley is 5'6. I dont think Elsa is 5'3. She looks 5'5.

• I'm pretty sure Elsa is 5'3, I read it in several magazines :) But I'm not hundred percent sure about Miley, so it could be that she's taller.

• Magazines lie about age and height of other people.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• I find it cute.

But I feel kind of bad for the guys as their neck might start to hurt from looking down at their SO.. lol :)

One other thing is hugs... I feel hugs are best when they are closer to each other's height.

• I think it's cute ☺
    in 5'2 and my boyfriend is 5'10

• Wladimir looks like he could be Hayden's father. That's weird. I think it's cute tho.

• I measure 1,63 m and he's 1,83 m

• I am 5'1 & he is 5'11😍 I personally like a tall person because I feel protected cx