White guys Asian girls? yellow fever?

1. do Asian girls prefer white guys? are there any Asian girls out there that prefer white guys? are you an Asian girl who prefers white guys?

2. why do people automatically assume that if a white guy prefers Asian girls, that he has yellow fever and is a "pathetic male beta male who watches anime"? i for one have never watched anime. i just realise that Asian girls are like any girl - a human being therefore i will not exclude them.

Most Helpful Guy

• From my experience, Asian girls do prefer White guys, even a few traditional ones contrary to what another opinion says. A lot of the "beta male" stereotype tends to come from bitter white females and Tumblr. I myself and many others I know with Asian girlfriend are anything but beta. Don't let bitter girls get to you whoever you are. Asian girls are the best. :)

What Girls Said 6

• 1) Some Asian girls fetishize white men the same way some white men fetishize Asian women and neither is healthy really.
    Overall I find there still is a cultural preference for Asian men as long term partners in Asian countries

2) Well yellow fever is a very broad colloquial term that means preferring Asian women, so not sure what you're complaining about?
    The reason it usually come with a negative association is because a lot of men that have a strong preference for Asian women fetishize them as submissive, innocent only living for his pleasure playthings. Which is very racist, offensive and just not true. In reality not even the submissive is true. In many Asian cultures women take a very dominant role in the household. In literally every Asian family I've met, everything evolves around the mother/ grand mother

• i wasn't complaining about the preference per se but the negative usage of the word. i for one don't see Asian women as they are stereotyped. i like their intelligence as well as their strength. despite the stereotype, i ain't no white guy who's looking for a "slave".

• You sound like a bitter white female. I wager the guys do nothing but expect reciprocation in a relationship which white females equate to abuse, oppression, violence and all that. Step outta the way white girls. You're no longer wanted.

• agreed matt

• Asian girls blah blah
    How about some love for the Asian men.
    asianamericanpopculture.files.wordpress.com/.../asian-men-meme.jpg

• I'm Asian and I don't have any racial preference at all :P

• Well... ya! There are Asian girls out there who prefer white guys. :)

• do you?

• well i hope you find a great one. stay awesome :)

• Well dont care about racist opinions. I think we should try all races before we leave this world :D

• No... White fever here.

This user have white feverrrrr @valeriewen

• You have white fever?

• you're saying that Asian girls dont like white guys?

• I answered your question 1. I don't like white men.

What Guys Said 4

• 1. Some do and some don't. But I believe most of them prefer Asian guys.

2. It's just silly stereotypes and generalisations, don't take any notice.

• It's all about preference man

• Non-traditionals prefers whites!

• Well, I have lived in the Philippines for a while. I am not there now but while there, I can tell you that the women there definitely like white guys. They like our skin tone, our features, our culture, and they treat white men like rock stars. If you go there, you will be shocked at how many of them want to date you! It is like being the most popular guy on campus... all the time. And those girls are beautiful! Filipinas are very pretty.

• Or they are poor and wanna grab ur money.

• No, I don't think that is it. No one ever asked for money.