Girls, good first date ideas for age 15?

I'm not sure, most girls recommend against going to the movies but that seems one that pops out to me

11

Most Helpful Girl

• mini-golf is more fun.

What Girls Said 10

• I don't see anything wrong with dinner and a movie! It's a tried and true safe go-to. You're a young teenager on a first date, you don't need to pull out the stops (that actually makes things less interesting faster if you raise expectations!)

• Movies aren't so good because you won't get to talk to them or know them. I suggest a picnic or like maybe something simple like subway. Or maybe just take a walk in the park.

• Roller or Ice Skating, A group date, and maybe a small local restaurant. Nothing to dark or empty would be best just for safety reasons.

• Don't do just a movie, but a movie and a walk/food are good

• Mini golf for sure. Maybe hiking.
    Ice cream is also a good thing.

• Going to the movies can be fun, but maybe go around town or something before/after. If you live near an aquarium that would be a cool thing to go to, especially if she likes fish. Maybe go to the pool?

• Go out to Taco Bell.

• movies are so boring because you hardly talk at all

• Mini golfing, tenpin bowling, markets, zoo, wildlife park. On a first date its always good to go and do something rather than just sit and watch a movie or eat dinner. Also its more interactive and you get to know them better too!

• A nice little picnic would be perfect. Intimate but not uncomfortable.