Girls, good first date ideas for age 15?

I'm not sure, most girls recommend against going to the movies but that seems one that pops out to me

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• mini-golf is more fun.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I don't see anything wrong with dinner and a movie! It's a tried and true safe go-to. You're a young teenager on a first date, you don't need to pull out the stops (that actually makes things less interesting faster if you raise expectations!)

0|0
    0|0
  • Movies aren't so good because you won't get to talk to them or know them. I suggest a picnic or like maybe something simple like subway. Or maybe just take a walk in the park.

0|0
    0|0
  • Roller or Ice Skating, A group date, and maybe a small local restaurant. Nothing to dark or empty would be best just for safety reasons.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't do just a movie, but a movie and a walk/food are good

1|0
    0|0
  • Mini golf for sure. Maybe hiking.
    Ice cream is also a good thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Going to the movies can be fun, but maybe go around town or something before/after. If you live near an aquarium that would be a cool thing to go to, especially if she likes fish. Maybe go to the pool?

1|0
    0|0
  • Go out to Taco Bell.

0|0
    0|0
  • movies are so boring because you hardly talk at all

0|0
    1|0
  • Mini golfing, tenpin bowling, markets, zoo, wildlife park. On a first date its always good to go and do something rather than just sit and watch a movie or eat dinner. Also its more interactive and you get to know them better too!

0|0
    0|0
  • A nice little picnic would be perfect. Intimate but not uncomfortable.

1|0
    0|0