Intelligent women or kind of stupid or dumb woman?

Which do you prefer?

Women who is very smart or acting kind of stupid

• Intelligent women
  • Dumb women
  • Either will work

Most Helpful Guy

• Intelligence is definitely a turn on! Though narcissisim, and arrogance are not. Many women with those atttibutes aften claim the reason they jave trouble with men is the fact men are somehow "intimidated" by their intelligence. In reality they are just selfish bitches.

What Guys Said 8

• I would prefer that any woman I am with be intelligent. Who wants to talk to a brick all day

• You can act kinda stupid and still be intelligent. It depends on circumstance. However, if you seem genuinely immature and kinda dumb, then there's no way in hell I'll risk living with you for the rest of my life.

• It honestly doesn't matter to me. I more care about their attitude.

• Studies have shown the higher the intelligence, the kinkier in bed. True story...

• Depends on who is hotter one lol

• The smarter, the hotter.

• Depends on her looks, a dumb woman can be very successful, but only if she is very hot.

• You can't control how smart or dumb you are anyway so the question is kind of pointless.

What Girls Said 8

• I have a friend who is pretty average looking and she is literally so dumb lol she doesn't even know what a function consists of (I feel so mean for saying this but it's true) and yeah she had about 5 boyfriends over the last 12 months so I guess guys really prefer women who are a little dumb

• An intellegent woman, to date or marry. A dumb woman for sex.

• I value my intelligence over anything else, so naturally I value the intelligence of a potential partner or that of my friends over most anything else.

• I'd prefer to be intelligent over dumb any day. I don't understand those girls who think acting dumb is cute

• Definietly intelligent

• "Intelligent, but not more intelligent than I am" or "Dumber than me"

• Intelligent for sure, otherwise you're going to be having the most boring conversations of your life

• I value my intelligence and hope a guy can appreciate my mind.