Girls, shy girls, how would you try and get back with ex?

Hi, for all you shy girls how would you give signals you want to get back with your ex.

6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• Why would you want to get back together with your ex at all? They're your ex for a reason! I used to believe it was possible to achieve, but it's not. Just no.

• Uhuh. He's an ex for a reason.

• I probably wouldn't do anything unless he made a move on me again.

• Funny you should say that. We work in the same company, I've noticed everytime i'm in her work area talking to another woman she'll look around. Today i was talking to another girl and I caught her looking over, i went to a cabinet and she was still looking and made a facial expression that perhaps showed some annoyance with herself and turned around again. A friend at work thinks she's regretting it or thinking about it and that i should keep minimum contact for as long as possible.

• Well, I could be keeping my eye on my ex somehow but I don't think I'd want him to notice it if it makes sense. Most girls would want to seem as if they had gotten over you a long time ago, even if it wasn't the case.

• I would wait and only wait

• Approaching them. I did it before. Had to get ballsy.