How to make a guy crazy about you?

Me and this guy have been dating for almost a month, and he's starting to pull away. I want him to fall for me, but I made some mistakes I guess trying to rush and establish a title for us. He wanted to take it slow, I failed to understand, but I apologized and now he's distant. How do I capture his heart?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just let him know that when your around him, you feel as if its all you need, nothing else matters which is why you felt you needed to cling to him but now realise that by doing this was actually pushing him away, this could make him feel less aware of what you did and make him concentrate on how you now feel, x

What Guys Said 2

• You can't make him fall for you. All you have to do is just be who you are. If that won't get him then he just isn't meant for you.

• Leave him alone, unless you know how to put a spell on him, borrow Cupid's bow and arrow.

What Girls Said 1

• When they pull away you can only let them go and hope he bounces back - just be yourself around him as that is what he found attractive in the first place.