Girls, what are some good dates you've been on that don't require any money?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Check out free concerts and community events in your area. Matinees at the movies are usually only $5. You can take advantage of coupons and free passes you may come across. Say if you go to an event it doesn't hurt to become friendly with an organizer, contributor, performer, etc. I'm forming a friendship with a comedian from my area who's up-and-coming, and he got me into a show for free the other week.

My last date with my ex was a bluegrass festival he got free passes to because his rich daddy works for a sponsor. Bluegrass isn't my thing but we had free beer, it was a nice day. But he's a broke-ass in his 30s who still needs to ask his parents for help. It was one of the handful of really nice things we did together. A good woman will love a man despite his financial situation, but an old broke loser who doesn't get his priorities straight is unattractive.

Most of all, what matters is the effort and amount of thought put into a date! Doesn't need to be extravagant but thoughtful. Girls need to know we're appreciated as much as guys do, no brainer.

What Girls Said 15

• movie marathon dates. If you have Netflix, a bag of popcorn, and six hours on your hands that would be fun.

going to the park with a Frisbee or soccer ball if she is athletic.

going to a mall to just hangout and look around.

hope this helped.

• Walk on the beach, park, to a lake, downtown.

If it were for me, i'd want to be fed honestly (not necessarily a meal - an ice cream, choco, anything sweet, cocktail..)
    Good luck finding a girl who doesn't wanna be fed with sth hehe :p

• A walk in th park

• goin to the gardens, going beach, going to a bonfire, going fishing

• I love just chilling out with netflix playing cards and maybe some microwave popcorn. It's relaxing laid back and cuddly.
    If you want something more interesting when its evening go for quick hike and an after dark swim it fun

• Going hiking somewhere maybe?

• go to the top of a mountain its so beautiful especially at night

• Hiking, and cuddling/movie inside dates

• Cuddling in bed watching Netflix

• The park at a local concert, just a blanket and some drinks and we were good to go

• Go to watch the sunset...

• beach dates are always fun! or chillin out at home and making pizzas together.

• parks/museums generally are very inexpensive. especially museums if you are a college student and obtain a student ID card. Just don't be cheap--biggest turn off ever. It takes only a small amount of money to keep a woman happy, so these should be good venues.

• Picnic dates. Cuddling/strolling around and having long conversations

• Movie marathon date in bed where you just watch netflix