I'm hot natured?

Alrighty! So I'm hot natured... like if I get hot heat just radiates off of me. Some people say I'm a walking heater... which is kinda annoying... but, I feel like i can't be with someone who is hot natured like me...(I've never been in a relationship before but,) I want to be able to snuggle with my man without me sweating or becoming hot... I know I'll probaly have to find someone who is cold natured so I can keep them warm! 😉 but, is that like super weird?

I can't stand to be hot either...(in unnecessary times/places) like if I'm watching a movie with a guy and we are cuddling... I DONT want to get hot...

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the same way! I hate summer because I feel as though my whole core is about to explode. It might be unusual, but I hope us hot blooded peeps can find someone that understands.

I dated someone who was similar to me, and not going to lie it was a pain to cuddle and watch things. We'd both get so hot, even with 2 fans blowing on us. At least at night, when I need it to be almost like an ice box in order to sleep, he needed it too so we were comfortable there.

I can't tolerate the heater on, even in winter. I just layer and it keeps me plenty warm (even below freezing). I don't think I can be with a guy that needs the heater on...

• Thanks for MHO :)

I hope you are able to cool off! It's so hot today, my sister actually just said I burned her when I touched her forearm. D:

What Guys Said 3

• LOL... it'd work better if he was hot i believe

• I think it is a high BMR! that's a good thing. i have that too , don't worry it's not weird but most people WILL find it weird just because you sweat more. As for the partner that may be cold-natured i think it's true. Take for example my parents, my mother is very cold-natured while my father can stay with a t-shirt at 5°C.

• Not that you HAVE to find a cold-natured dude but it is common that people find what they don't have without it being on purpose

• Well I'm hot natured too so we could make some heat together lol

What Girls Said 1

• hahah its not weird! im cold natured