Girls, do you ever feel like you interrupted boyfriend and his "crew"?

Like you interrupted their normal get together/hanging out/life? For example my boyfriend hangs out with his friends every day and they do stupid stuff all the time, spend too much money, go to a lot of concerts. I do not ask for any of his time, I hang out when he offers when its covenient for him and even then they're calling to do something with him. Then I decided to actually ask him to hang out with me for once, asked to hang out today and his phone died while he was out getting drunk and he bought concert tickets for a concert today even though he leaving for 5 days in three days for a three day concert. Having separate lives is definitely important, I just feel like he's always busy and I came in and just interrupt everything. Do you ladies ever feel like this with your S. O?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds like a douche! If you don't always feel welcome and his top priority, find a guy who will treat you how you deserve to be treated. If you really care for someone, you're not worried about appearances or intrusion to your social circle.

What Girls Said 2

• When I had a boyfriend it seemed like he always had time for me and hae no friends

• i dated a guy like that once, you'll find he only wants you when he's bored and has nothing to do or he wants his friends there too because he has more fun with them. id ditch him and find someone who knows how to separate and make time for each part of his life instead of someone who wants a backup with a vagina for when his mates aren't there