Guys, why when your dating and you are really feeling a girl and spend most of your time with her but you still go online to chat?

There is this guy I have been seeing. He swears that I need someone better than him. He ask me to date other guys but he is still not going anywhere. It's kind of confusing bc he is still around and text me. He has a hard time believing that I'm not going to leave h. He doesn't know that I know he go on web to chat with other women but I'm trying to figure out when does he have time to meet up with them when he is with me all weekend. His Fam and friends know about me too. He always make time for me but scared of commitment bc he says he doesn't want to disappoint me. I have tried to give him space but he says he doesn't want me to push him away. I like him a lot. Any other suggestions bc I want this to work. It will be a year July

3

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. I have never dated anyone, but if I did, I think I'd still like to keep in touch with people. I will have had these friends since before I am dating whoever it is I will date, if I date. I don't want to have to lose touch with my female friends. I might not be dating them but I still care about how they are doing.

What Guys Said 2

• He might be like me, afraid to mess up anything and lose you forever so go along with his little game until he's willing to commit :)

• So what will get u to commit bc I just told him that I want to be there for him more than a friend and now he wants to see me again. We haven't met in person but I think that is what he wanted to hear

• Sounds like he might not be able handle the fact that you are available. Tell him you want to be exclusive and be his girlfriend. You have to be explicit, if he waffles around on that one then you know he's playing games.

• Yea he started acting a little better after I sent him a message that I want to be there for him more than a friend. We are supposed to meet and talk later