Guys, could you tell by looking at a girl she is a mean person?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• After a few years i kind of narrowed it down a bit. For example how she dresses, walks, uses body language and gives of stares is a big giveaway. How they behave towards other girls in public is another giveaway.

Whenever you look at them and they think god knows what and give you the coldest stare on earth as if they where assuming we were automatically hitting on them because we looked. Paranoid much?

I've also noticed, please dont take this hardly, that always its the blonde girls who walk around with their packs that give off mean & rude vibes. I've dated quite a few to have sadly been able to go trough this stereotype and proved its existence :(. Now g all blondes or just because you're blonde you're automatically mean, but lets say if you see the movie MeanGirls, you'll understand where im coming from, as well as the vines that guys and even girls themselves do on these type of girls.

What Guys Said 9

• The resting bitch face is usually a good tell.

• you can certainly tell by who she hangs out with-- looks are a little bit harder but you can get an idea relatively easily based on her physical actions and mannerisms; frowning, cold stares, etc.

• just look at her eyebrows, If they are super arched or have cray cuves, she either crazy or a B*tch

• Sadly no, otherwise we wouldn't get fooled.

• Yes, but you may not always be right.

• Until I don't talk to her...

• I dont know

• usually i can but some are very subtle and cunning. so i need to kno them for a long time to know... .

• No I can't I usually don't like to assume based on looks anyway