Girls, do you like it when guys are straight forward?

So I have this friend I asked out and stuff have been different between us. We're both acting a bit distant. And I was wondering if I should ask her if it's bothering her. She did agree to go out sometime. Now we have like 3 weeks of classes left and she has to retake 2 exams because she missed them so she has to do more than I have to. I asked her to do something and she said she would be locking herself up until the end of this semester, is she making up excuses eventho she agreed to go out. I plan on just waiting things out until the end of class and leave her alone, but als want to ask her if stuff is alright between us, because I like to be straight forward. She also works in the weekends.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• no, not for everything.

What Girls Said 6

• I like it when a guy is straightforward. Maybe you can drop by her workplace when she's free and chat her up during her breaks or buy her a meal? Pretty sure that helps. Also, you should give her some time and space to study for her exams. Don't worry too much :)

• you should ask her. then you'll knnow for sure. and she'll know that you care enough to ask.
    won't hurt to ask :)

• wouldn't it distance us more?

• not necessarily.. really depends on the girl, i guess... i think it might help...
      but if you think it will make things worse, just give it time...

• Yes I do like that

• Guys that can open up when something is bothering them is rare. Guys tend to hold things in and act like things aren't bothering them. I would ask her but don't pester her. Give her time if you know she is busy. Sometimes it takes time for things to evolve.

• Well, I like to be straight forward with stuff like this. It makes it a lot easier. But now we are both kind of evading eachother, we can't even look at eachother, we sit at the same table and don't even talk. We used to talk all the time. I wanted to ask her if it would be like this all the time from now on, but I'm not sure how to say it. I really enjoyed her friendship.

• I like when guys are straightforward as well. Just don't be pushy.

• Straight forward is always best