Is it wrong for me to despise all the guys that get attention from girls?

I mean, they don't have to do anything for it, they don't have to try, they don't deserve it! What have they done to earn happiness, huh? NOTHING so, why do they deserve to be happy, but I don't? Why do they deserve attention but not me? They should be as broken and angry and miserable as I am, they don't deserve happiness!!! It's not fair! No matter how hard I try, no matter what I do, it never works!!! No one has ever been interested in me, hell, people in general don't even like me, well, screw those people then, they're animals anyway, humans! Why, why do they deserve happiness but I deserve to be sad? Why is it so damn impossible for me, who has tried everything to get a girlfriend, but they, that do nothing get laid all the time? I hate couples, it's not fair.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's normal.

Thing is... as we grow up, we learn that life isn't fair, or just. Courts are unfair and unjust, and so is dating.

The fact is, many of us have to work for everything we want. We have to fight and practice and learn and claw for what we have, and that's why when we earn it, it's so precious and enjoyed.

Society makes it worse, by largely lying to guys like you and me about how to interact with the opposite sex. It hurts us, by impeding good efforts, and making us feel like something is wrong with us.

Thing is, you're okay. You've just been lied to. But you can overcome it. You can learn game and charisma, and become a better man... you may have lost time. But it ain't over yet, and if you want to get up for another round, this is still a match you can win.

Read, and learn.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/

http://therationalmale.com/

• I mean, I don't do the nice guy routine though.

• Damn. You're that guy who keeps griping he should probably kill himself because he's black and can't get a white girlfriend. Urgh, all my typing wasted.

• What, no, I don't care about getting a white girl, I just liked a girl that was white at the time and was having a psychotic break.

What Girls Said 4

• Wow... calm down... they DO deserve to be happy... and so do you but you've got to stop envying and tearing down people who find it easy to get girlfriends and boyfriends... that's ridiculous... maybe you should try some counselling or something cause you have a lot of built up anger

• Did you say envying because of my profile.

• I agree with you, opinion owner! Well put.

• Thanks😊 @bellibooo

• sounds like you might need some therapy. or maybe just find someone, anyone, that you can relate to.

• Do you always have to deserve things? Obviously they have something interesting about them, be that looks or personality or charisma, but who are you to say that they don't deserve it?

• Simple, if I don't and never have deserved to be remotely happy in my life, from the day I was born, back before I'd done anything at all, if I never deserved to be happy, neither did they.

• But no one is saying that you don't deserve to be happy either.

• Sure, it's called jealousy.

What Guys Said 8

• ... Girls aren't attracted to you, because you remind them of this guy.

https://youtu.be/k1G4TFnHgHU

... I guess what I'm trying to say... is your attitude sucks. Are you attracted to every single girl? No you're not. People are allowed PREFERENCES..

Plus you're probably not good at picking up a woman's signals that she's attracted. You would be surprised, I bet someone likes you right now and you don't even know it.

'' They're animals anyway''... quit trolling, copying that sick fuck eliot rodgers.. I refuse to capitalize that sick fucks name.

• Except I actually talk to and interact with girls, unlike that guy. Also, I call humans animals because of the way they act, just, look at them. Selfish, cruel, callous, ignorant, and above all else, destructive. No, they aren't animals, they're worse. Animals don't destroy just for the sake of destroying, not like humans do.

• Made fun of a BIT you say? No no no, I had zero friends in high school and was considered an outcast because I had social anxiety. I'm not bitter against any one, and I'm not some bitch who cries about how tough their life is or was... really shows how weak your character is if you're sitting around bitter and crying, calling people ''Insects''.

You're the insect bud. My advice, lose the bitterness and the whole cry baby pitty party thing, very very unattractive qualities.

• Leave me alone and go away, I'm done listening to you and hope you lose all your friends and be as alone as I am.

• Life just isn't fair

• Bruh.. get therapy now before you pull a Elliot Roger

• Life isn't fair. Put together a plan and believe in yourself.

• www.MTFU.org

This site will help.

• Find out why girls like them, and mimic it.

• Because I make women feel special and happy... you should change your attitude it's probably that

• You're lying, I'm amazing

• I dunno I was in the same boat as you and as soon as I stopped being like that and happy for people and just focused on making women happy I started getting attention from women

• don't despise them, learn from them