When woman earns more.. is it really a problem?

Guys, is it a turn off when you are dating a girl who earns more than you do and has overall higher standard of living? I'm quite successful and most of the men I'm dating earn less. The problem usually is when they see my place and start to realize value of my things.. I don't want to downgrade my success and I don't really brag about it.
But when they realize, they just run.. is it because of that?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you're not arrogant about it, I don't care. Success isn't always determined by monetary wealth. Experiences are worth more to me than money.

What Guys Said 4

• Not as long as the man is self assured and you don't throw it up to him that you exceed his income. I have been with women who earned more and saw it as nothing more than a financial fact.

• Nah, I don't care. I think a girl who is successful is actually a turn-on, it shows that she's not just the typical 1950's housewife waiting for a man to support her.

• no I would maybe like it
    i surely don't care if she isn't arrogant

• I wouldn't care

What Girls Said 0