Is this girl using me as an emotional tampon?

She hit me up the other day we hung out just talked took her out to eat.. she is just a friend and we were bestfriends in high school but I don't want her to look at me just as a friend I would eventually like to hook up.. we just started talking again. She tells me about other guys and her problems with them. I wanted to shoot myself listening to all the drama for an hour while eating.. but we did vibe a little after good conversation.. saw her 4 times now am I just friendzoned? Nosexual tension has happened.

Most Helpful Guy

• yup... sounds like she's seen u as a friend pretty much :)

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, sorry to say, but it sounds like you have been friendzoned... You guys had already been best friends in highschool, so most likely nothing has changed for her. If things have changed for you, however, you have to let her know. Just tell her you'd like to be more than friends and take her on a date. She'd probably be like "Huh?" at first, but I think there's a good chance she'd say yes, especially since you've proven to be a good listener instead of shooting yourself ;-)

• Ha. Yeah I mean she's a cool girl really strong and intelligent speaks her mind. Used to superficial airhead bimbos to be honest. I'd still keep her as a friend.

What Guys Said 2

• Dude she is using you for an emotional high. You are in the friendzone deep. Don't listen to her complain about other guys. Why is this girl talking about tother guys with you. Listen you need to cut her out immediately like a douche, cuz she will never hook up with you for the person you are projecting right now. Listen to this dating expert Kenzia Noble friendzone on youtube. She has 2 videos watch them both and then listen to Julien Blanc about abundace. Frendzone is very unhealthy place for a guy I know I have been there. Get out now.

• it looks like it, also sorry but I laughed so hard when you said you wanted to shoot yourself ahaha